I was too preoccupied with many things lately and finally had the chance to write something on my blog. However, the moment I clicked “publish”, I received a notification telling me I just reached 50 blog posts.
Yay! That was not really easy to get at this point.
I was not keeping an eye on the figures lately, except for the number of followers which seems to be adding up day after day.
Thanks to all of you guys!!!
So, since I just reached another milestone, I would like to do the 50 questions tag.
Here we go~~~
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, although there was an actress with the same name, I believe mine was the result of cutting short the target name. Thank goodness.. It would have sounded like I am a delinquent. 😉
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday when I saw the photos of army officers bidding their loved ones goodbye as they go on a mission.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. I want it to look more calligraphic.
4. WHAT’S THE REASON BEHIND THE BLOG NAME?
It’s for documenting the love story with my husband and all the crazy, funny, strange things that happen in between.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
NOPE! Kinda working on it! 😀
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course…. I’d probably date myself too! (sorry hahaha)
7. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND?
While I was doing my online research on language analysis.
8. LOVE OR CAREER?
I would love to choose both…. but for now, I choose love.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Would love to try it but my husband says I just have a big mouth but will actually not do it. 😀
10. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST?
Yes!! Another reason for my husband to tease me.
11. ANNOYING HABIT?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
ALWAYS! More often than not, nothing can stop me! I do anything I set my mind into!
13. THING YOU DO BUT YOUR HUSBAND IS ANNOYED ABOUT?
Taking so many pictures hahhaha.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I notice the gestures and the manner of speech.
15. WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU WIN MILLIONS IN THE LOTTERY?
Travel the world with my husband and build a free kindergarten
16. WHAT PART OF YOUR BODY MAKES YOU SELF-CONSCIOUS?
My leg with the scar
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU BELIEVE IN SECOND CHANCES?
Everyone deserves it..
19. FLATS OR HIGH HEELS?
I love both of them…. mostly flats
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Banana and mango!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Edwin McCain’s I Could Not Ask For More
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I would probably be blue green. I love the serenity of blue and the calmness of green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee and body spray!!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Bestie Wayne!!
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
I love mountain getaways as I live in a coastal city.
26. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST WORRY NOW?
Moving to Europe will make me less independent in the first few months
27. FARTHEST DESTINATION IN MIND?
28. ADVICE TO SELF?
Take it easy.
29. WEIRD COMMENTS YOU GET FROM PEOPLE?
Why I like going to school and study when everyone else are avoiding it.
30. LAST THING THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
A colleague telling me she is wonder woman coz of her overloaded work sched
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings! Though I sometimes like scary ones… only when I don’t need to sleep alone
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Wow…. I think that was Beauty and the Beast
33. FIVE PHRASES YOU ALWAYS USE?
Cool. That’s nice. Why not? Perhaps. Yeah.
34. FAVORITE SUBJECT AS A STUDENT?
I love history!!
35. THREE THINGS YOU HATE A LOT?
Lies. Manipulation. Insecurity
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. MOST TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE?
Two hours of riding a small boat in an open sea without a life jacket.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I am not a TV fan.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Children’s Literature book
40. OLD STUFF YOU OWN THAT REMINDS YOU OF CHILDHOOD?
An old typewriter where I learned the QWERTY on
41. ANY TATTOOS?
Nope… love to see small ones on others but not on myself
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
43. INVISIBILITY OR THE ABILITY TO FLY?
Ability to fly please.
44. WHAT WAS YOUR CHILDHOOD DREAM?
I wanted to be a lawyer
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can use both hands in writing.. not so good for the left hand, though.
46. FOLLOW YOUR HEAD OR YOUR HEART?
I mostly follow my head.. and heart goes second
47. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
5 feet, 5 inches
48. ZODIAC SIGN?
49. FAVORITE AUTHOR?
50. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET READY IN THE MORNING?
An hour minimum
You guys inspire me to write here no matter how busy I can get! As you can see, from the photo above, I have 30 drafts waiting. 😀
I hope you had fun discovering something. 🙂